When it comes to project development and finance, clients face a host of issues ranging from structuring and financing issues; government regulations; construction, contractual issues; and local law compliance. Therefore, it is necessary that your project finance lawyer have vast knowledge of numerous legal practice areas, such as securities and business organizations, debt and finance, tax, real estate, energy, construction, environmental, and utility and trade regulation laws. At Asma Hamid & Associates, we have a team of lawyers that are well versed in these practice areas and are able to advise clients in all stages of a project, including tender process, tax and contractual structuring, drafting and negotiation of contracts, and construction through to financing and operation. Specifically, the services we offer include:
- Structuring project development and finance.
- Drafting project agreements including by-laws, shareholders agreements, concession agreements and more.
- Structuring and drafting finance documentation.
- Preparing risk allocation.
- Assisting in public and private tenders.
- Contract implementation and compliance.